The London Group have again put on a colourful display at the RHS London Shades of Autumn Show, displaying a wide variety of plants donated by individual and corporate members. The kaleidoscope of colours from the orange/red colours of Autumn to the purple Asters resulted in a well deserved Silver-Gilt Flora award. See photos below.
Congratulations to the National Collection holders at the show as well:
- Gold award for Winchester Growers who hold a National Collection of Dahlia,
- Gold award for Dibleys Nurseries who hold a National Collection of Streptocarpus,
- Gold award for Fibrex nurseries who hold National Collections of Pelargonium and Hedera
- Silver-Gilt Flora award for The Sir Harold Hiller Gardens who hold 13 National Collections,
- Silver-Gilt Flora award for Botanic Nurseries who hold a National Collection of Digitalis,
- Silver Flora for Steve Hickman from Hoyland Plant Centre with his National collection of Agapanthus,
- Silver Flora award for the W &S Lockyer who hold a National Collection of Primula auricula.
- Highly commended for Cityscapes with Vicky and Richard Fox from Plantagogo to display their National Collection of Heuchera, x Heucherella and Tiarella,